Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who are these players? I want to keep an eye out and see how they fare.
Gavin Bazunu (£18m)
Romeo Lavia (£10.5m)
Sam Edozie (£7m)
Juan Larios (£7m)
Pablo Maffeo (£8.8m)
Angus Gunn (13.5m)

Possibly one or two more I've forgotten.

Lavia the one to watch currently. Liverpool and Arsenal sniffing around. I don't know if we are back in for him, but it wouldn't surprise me.

I must admit, I don’t think this will happen.

Its all based on Di Marzio (whose not reliable these days) and sky sports news then making a big deal of his tweet.

Usually, would you all say our more reliable sources are Jack Gaughan or Martin Blackburn? Not heard much from them.

I would like Rice but it seems unlikely to me.

It was probably never on in the first place, but for a few carefully placed tweets by well known manuipulators that cause an unnecessary shitstorm.
what on earth are you talking about? Where have people gotten the notion the deal is off? Why are everyone overreacting? calm down.

I must admit, I don’t think this will happen.

Its all based on Di Marzio (whose not reliable these days) and sky sports news then making a big deal of his tweet.

Usually our more reliable sources are Jack Gaughan or Martin Blackburn? Not heard much from them.

I would like Rice but it seems unlikely to me.
He'd be nice to have, but i dont think we desperately need him. Its £100m for a player that we could realistically do without?

what on earth are you talking about? Where have people gotten the notion the deal is off? Why are everyone overreacting? calm down.
I think the fact that Ornstein reported yesterday that City a preparing a bid, and West Ham were expecting it yesterday, to today the reports are, City unsure what the midfield will look like. If we were 100% serious, the bid would have been in first thing this morning, as it won’t be long until Arsenals 3rd bid is in.

Unless Arsenal are waiting to see what City bid, so they can match or outbid us (I highly doubt this is the case as they’re already so close to a deal)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.