Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if we're waiting for WHU to replace Rice in order to avoid a bidding competition with Arsenal, Bayern and others for a proper DM?

Maybe we are waiting for Phillips being convinced to join WHU?

(I for my part only hope Phillips gets a kick up the arse for his own sake to play football on a regular basis, EUROs ahead next year...)

The idea that we get to a transfer window then start scrambling about making decisions on the fly is just silly

we will be fluid on the likes of Mahrez and anyone else we may get a huge offer out of the blue for butits mental to think that the club didnt have a plan that included Bellingham and then if not him Rice as mentioned by @tolmie's hairdoo ?! Plus Kovacic was a number 1 target, Gvardiol as well? Tolm mentioned Rice was the back up option for Bellingham so its ridiculous to think that the club arent pushing ahead with plans with pre season being around 4 weeks away?!

Hi Tomlie, just to clarify, is your info that he would choose City over Arsenal even if both clubs were to get bids accepted, (not that I think we'll get to the stage of getting a bid accepted)?
Just asking for a friend, how the Martin ødegaard contract negotiation's going?

Reports were that West Ham were expecting a bid from City yesterday, and radio silence today, if City were going to bid, they would have by now, I personally think it all leads to him joining Arsenal. If it was going to be City, we would have acted and made an offer and got things moving. Hope I’m wrong though.

Or we made an offer they excepted!? Told them to keep quiet also Rice is on holiday. If we see West Ham starting spending might mean the deal is been done in the background!

I think the fact that Ornstein reported yesterday that City a preparing a bid, and West Ham were expecting it yesterday, to today the reports are, City unsure what the midfield will look like. If we were 100% serious, the bid would have been in first thing this morning, as it won’t be long until Arsenals 3rd bid is in.

Unless Arsenal are waiting to see what City bid, so they can match or outbid us (I highly doubt this is the case as they’re already so close to a deal)
arsenal have been preparing their third bid for what feels like forever !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.