Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it was clear to people yesterday the ability he has. England captain material.

I don't think he has a place here unfortunately with Rodri

He will be the scums number one target in the summer perfect for the way they going to play under the worlds best best manager!

I’d love him at city him and Rodri’s playing around 30/40 games each a season will make them play till around 37/38.

He's a good player, but he isn't as good as Rodri so we don't need him as he isn't going anywhere to be a back up player.

He would come and play 30/40 games get well paid win trophies and have a career that will last 3/5 years longer.
Not sure he'd get 30/40 games. Rodri would, leaving about 20 for Rice, unless he played centre back. We just don't need to spend that kind of money in his position.

Think he's average at best for England but good for Moyes system at West-Ham. Think he has another level or 2 he could reach though, he has the potential to be very good but is probably stifled somewhat by being the sit-back midfielder. A bit like Yaya at Barca, all that talent going forward but told to play CDM.

I'd take him to play next to Rodri but not ahead of him in that position in our midfield.

Could he replace Laporte (if he was off)? Rice seems like he'd be a great defender and could drive forward with the ball but has he the quarterback passes that LaPorte has.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.