Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been a bit underwhelmed by him previously but liked what I say yesterday, sadly for West Ham he will be playing for one of the top three next season.

Still don’t see the player some seem to rave about so much.
Still stick to my opinion I said on here months ago that he’s at his level. He wouldn’t improve us at all and he certainly isn’t anywhere near Rodri which I read on here a couple of time’s yesterday that he was.
He’s a good, solid, hardworking player. If he’s the best player at West Ham over the last 30 years as @BlueHammer85 claims then the bar must be set low.
Antonio's the best player the hammers have.

He's excellent and will end up at one of the top 4 clubs. Don't think it will be us as we have Rodri who is more or less like for like position wise. If we go for anyone I think it will be a box to box, but don't see it as a priority. Our previously lesser celebrated midfielders have all stepped up a level this year. Bernie and Rodri especially. Possibly the summer after next to add some legs to accommodate an aging Gundogen and KDB. Bellingham could be an option then, or one of the academy players could step up.

when clubs are sniffing around for him around the 100 mill mark and he is a permanent first team player for England. I don't think it's much of a stretch to think he's one of our best players for a long long time.
And who exactly has offered (or are threatening to offer) this mythical £100m?

This journalist lark is easy. West Ham are preparing an offer of £60m for Jesse Lingard who was exceptional for them on loan last season. United want Declan Rice in exchange so a swap of Lingard and £40m for Rice is on the cards.
There we go, I'm a journalist.

Last edited:
Put a 80m bid in for him now in order to kick start the driving up of the price. If he's going to united or elsewhere let them pay top dollar.

If West Ham waste more than 20m of whatever they make on Lingard then they deserve no pity when it fecks up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.