Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Di Marzio is close to Sullivan from years back.

Sullivan used to scan the internet looking for players and he would get recommendations from him on those in Italy.
Of all the things I would have imagined Sullivan scanning the internet for players was way down the list so this is definitely a school day for me.

Have we actually made a bid yet, If we have are doing so then surely the agent of Rice has give us the nod?

I guess we either blow them out of the water making our deal much more satisfying ie £65m in 1 go with another £25 in January + £10m in bonuses which are more likely doable

Arsenal will match anything g up to £110m but won't be able to have a decent pay structure or guarantee bonuses imo

City are still very very quite here, just got a sneaky feeling we either say we are not at the table or just fucking run them off the fucker with a look we are the best so fuck you, the Cockney c....!!! Here's £110m inc all bonuses

Hate it to quite...

If we buy rice for 100m I think he’ll be starting most games next to rodri

That's just about the only thing Rice probably needs to be convinced about. Offer him the captaincy and he'll fly to Manchester. If his mate Mason Mount signs for the rags, they can share a private plane.

Rice will get more money at City, win more trophies, play with infinitely better players, under an infinitely better coach, in front of infinitely better supporters.

It's a no-brainer.

Let's face facts... if he doesn't sign for City, he has no brain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.