Status
Not open for further replies.
Gavin Bazunu (£18m)
Romeo Lavia (£10.5m)
Sam Edozie (£7m)
Juan Larios (£7m)
Pablo Maffeo (£8.8m)
Angus Gunn (13.5m)

Possibly one or two more I've forgotten.

Lavia the one to watch currently. Liverpool and Arsenal sniffing around. I don't know if we are back in for him, but it wouldn't surprise me.
Thank you book marking this.

I am familiar with Angus Gun goal keeper I believe he came around time after we won Fa Cup.

I read about Lavia piece in the athletic. Pep convinced him join us but since he left looks like we have buy back clause but only in effect in 2024 and if he go to Arsenal then that clause is void.

I honestly believe the hype with Lavia but he wouldn’t have been sold if we wanted him badly like how Foden was kept behind and embedded into the first team.

Will look out for the rest of graduates and see how it goes. I remember when Ben Mee left ten years ago sky invited to break down Brentford beating us.

Thank you book marking this.

I am familiar with Angus Gun goal keeper I believe he came around time after we won Fa Cup.

I read about Lavia piece in the athletic. Pep convinced him join us but since he left looks like we have buy back clause but only in effect in 2024 and if he go to Arsenal then that clause is void.

I honestly believe the hype with Lavia but he wouldn’t have been sold if we wanted him badly like how Foden was kept behind and embedded into the first team.

Will look out for the rest of graduates and see how it goes. I remember when Ben Mee left ten years ago sky invited to break down Brentford beating us.
Brahim Diaz
Rabbi Motondo
Javairô Dilrosun
Alexis Garcia
Tosin Adarabioyo

as well,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.