Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Di Marzio is close to Sullivan from years back.

Sullivan used to scan the internet looking for players and he would get recommendations from him on those in Italy.
To be honest, this is why I doubt it's as close as Di Marzo is claiming. He's the only one saying it's on. A couple of people have mentioned a prospective bid but nothing concrete has come from Sam Lee, David Ornstein, etc. If anything the news now coming out is that no bid by City has been made at all. Makes me think Sullivan is stirring the pot, getting a bit giddy, like somebody bidding £1 over the highest offer on an item they're trying to sell on eBay in a bid to drive the price up.

That ex West Ham employee who is about as reliable as you can get when it comes to West Ham said no bid as of yet but West Ham expecting one. Also @mattyb said last night we aren’t close to this signing.

I suspect West Ham are using us to drive the price up. Something just doesn’t feel right with this transfer.
I'm just waiting on the real journalists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.