Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
the thing that amuses me about the meltdown some people have here is that it's actually based on a *lack* of news. they've convinced themselves that the fact nothing concrete has been reported in the last 48 hours must mean it's dead.

the thing that amuses me about the meltdown some people have here is that it's actually based on a *lack* of news. they've convinced themselves that the fact nothing concrete has been reported in the last 48 hours must mean it's dead.
Anyone having a meltdown over not signing Declan rice needs to take a long hard look at themselves

I think is he doesn't win anything other than an Fa cup at Arsenal it's no deviation from the norm of the last 20 years. If he doesn't win anything at City he'll be shipped out and replaced by someone who can or coached until he does win multiple major honors. That might be pressure he doesn't want.
That ‘pressure’ is what Pro’s want. They want to play with the best, win stuff and challenge themselves. City is the place to be to achieve all three.

Said it all along, if he puts location over glory then that’s his prerogative.

Good luck to him if he goes there, brilliant player and would improve Arsenal no end.
If he puts location over pirsuing trophies then he doesn’t have the mentality of an elite player. We need players who want to be Champions

People shouldn't take the outcome too personally. Why feel insecure two weeks after the Treble? City will challenge for the big trophies, Rice or no Rice. He isn't a game changer. We couldn't sign Kane but signed Haaland...

That said, it's too early to say what's going to happen. Maybe Txiki/Pep are talking to his camp as we discuss the situation on here. He may change his mind (I guess he was keen to join Arsenal before we showed interest), why not? Nothing is decided yet. Hence the lack of big news.

Be a great signing for us on & off the field. He’s a humble guy which pep likes.

Think pep signing England’s best players so when he becomes the next manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.