Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
We still have some people on here who think Zinchenko is and was a good player.

Physically weak, no pace, so not a full back and not a wide attacker. He’s ok playing as a supplementary midfielder but never good enough to play as a proper 1 choice midfielder.
If you don’t realise that now you probably will before the end of next season.

He’s always at the scene of the accident. Check out recordings of your last few games.
Great post

I don’t expect anyone to watch it, but it is true isn’t, Arsanal fans were desperate for Arteta to be sacked.

I'm not sure I'd use a Talksport caller to make your point. Also, you do know that entire fan bases don't all have the same opinion? I've never once called for Arteta to be sacked for instance, even when we were 15th or whatever we were.

I actually think you are right to be honest, however, I see both him, and probably Jesus, not as the final answer but players that have been good enough to transition to the type of football Arteta wants us to play (whether you think he's copying Pep is another discussion).

So I think in a year or 2 like you say we'll need to move on from 1 if not both of we want to improve further.
£80M is a lot for a couple of stopgaps

Can we calm down with Jack Hackett and other supporters of the oppo
Making us look like RAWK
They are entitled to their opinion. As long as they not being abusive.
I quite like to hear the opponents view about us when genuine
I think if Jack wandered into a pub full of Blues and made the same snide comments he’d get a lot fucking worse. It is his choice coming in to a City forum and tell us that Pep will be off soon, that Arteta is a better bet for the future, that our team is in the decline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.