Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
very high, he obviously is skillfull on the ball and many west ham fans think he is better than just sitting as a DM, we have just lost gundo, potentially could lose berny and mahrez and kev has half a season at best in him.

Pep could see him expanding from the role he plays at west ham into a more box to box or forward midfileder, he could potentially play 80-90% of our games depending on what we are buyng him for.

This is why Pep is a genius, he doesn't buy a player for just what they do, but what they could become and evolve into.

The apotheosis of Pep is complete

Odds on fav for them with the bookies.
I dont rate him really but then i was wrong about grealish at the start , i just think it is funny they are desperately sweating on our forum , that jack is prime to call us cheats if the prem charges are true , i will bookmark this post !

That’s exactly what I’ve been saying, they are pinning everything on signing Rice.
For a very good reason, he's the missing link.

A top team needs a great spine. When we have Dias - Rodri - Haaland,
what do they have?

If Rice signs for us, all available replacements are a painful step down.

For a very good reason, he's the missing link.

A top team needs a great spine. When we have Dias - Rodri - Haaland,
what do they have?

If Rice signs for us, all available replacements are a painful step down.
They are relying on one man to gain them the PL trophy! They are convinced they “are back” but they pushed in a season that only City gave chase. This season I expect 4 teams to be in the mix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.