Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stay away from politics tbh mate. They are all self important and all as bad as each other imo.

just find it concerning/amusing that someone can get So worked up about someone’s opinion about their football team they resort to calling them a **** etc. so tiresome
Couldn’t agree more. I allow myself to get sucked into it. Before the internet and social media, HumbledGunner and Jack Hackett’s thoughts wouldn’t infect my Sunday.

Serious question.

Is it a London/Cockney upbringing? Why are Arsenal fans so loud and arrogant? Watching Arsenal fans on Arsenal TV mouth off and hearing them on the TV and radio brought that home clearly. Prior to the collapse, Arsenal fans were pretty unbearable. There’s no humility at all in them.

In these markets the bookies generally don't have any inside info unless a medical etc is announced, prices are purely based on the amount of money being placed on each team. Wouldn't read anything into it, those odds change with the wind
What you meant to say was “these odds change when gullible knobs place bets based on Twitter ITKs planted by the betting companies”.

Serious question.

Is it a London/Cockney upbringing? Why are Arsenal fans so loud and arrogant? Watching Arsenal fans on Arsenal TV mouth off and hearing them on the TV and radio brought that home clearly. Prior to the collapse, Arsenal fans were pretty unbearable. There’s no humility at all in them.

Fuck me! putting the arse alongside RM, what a joke!

Remind me again - when did the arse actually win trophies consistently? Have they ever won a European trophy? The entitlement of these pretenders is astounding!

We are three in a row, Champions of England and current Treble Winners, we are creating history, not living in a distant past!
There's nothing special about Real Madrid, apart from them and Barca having shitloads more money than the rest of La Liga.

The biggest question mark with Declan Rice for me is that he has never played in a side where he will be on the ball in the opponents half for 70% of the game.

I have not regularly seen Rice play for WHU so I cannot say that he does or doesn’t have the ability to keep controlled possession and play clever passes but we need to ensure for £100m that whoever we sign can fit in to our style.

Of course Pep may have decided that as he was won everything by playing his preferred style for shits and giggles Why not try and play a physically counter attacking and see if he can win it all that way too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.