Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Methinks you do protest too much. I’ve no idea if Rice will sign for you but to say Arsenal under Arteta isn’t also an attractive proposition is to be somewhat dismissive. As for City continuing to rule the roost…maybe they will but I doubt it because every empire in history has ultimately come to an end. Yours maybe not next year or even the year after that but it will sometime come to an end. Nothing lasts for ever. Obviously, I’m hoping that Arsenal are ready to take advantage of that when it happens.
Funnily Ten Hag said something similar at the beginning of the season & look how that panned out.

Arsenal fans have always been very arrogant and most of the time that arrogance is misplaced.
We won the league with 3 games to go, despite Arsenal forfeiting all cups and now they think they are a contender again just because they finished top4 for the first time in like a decade. Hilarious! Will most likely be back to fighting for their trophy (top4) again next season now when they have some expectations in all competitions and cant rest their starting XI every midweek during the whole season.

I want Rice just to witness this little cunts salty tears. Arsenal have firmly moved up the “fuck them” ladder after this season.

Somebody tell this guy Madrid won the Champions League a year ago. He isn’t picking Madrid based on history, he is going there because he thinks he can win right now. Madrid isn’t living in the past like the red tops in England.

Serious question.

Is it a London/Cockney upbringing? Why are Arsenal fans so loud and arrogant? Watching Arsenal fans on Arsenal TV mouth off and hearing them on the TV and radio brought that home clearly. Prior to the collapse, Arsenal fans were pretty unbearable. There’s no humility at all in them.

All generalisations are wrong…including this one…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.