Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serious question.

Is it a London/Cockney upbringing? Why are Arsenal fans so loud and arrogant? Watching Arsenal fans on Arsenal TV mouth off and hearing them on the TV and radio brought that home clearly. Prior to the collapse, Arsenal fans were pretty unbearable. There’s no humility at all in them.
1687704046060.jpeg

I want Rice just to witness this little cunts salty tears. Arsenal have firmly moved up the “fuck them” ladder after this season.

Because Arsenal are buying Declan Rice with 100 million fruit pastilles are they?

Thick **** would be dangerous if he had a half a brain cell to back up his mindless drivel.

And what History and Tradition is he referring to here anyway, because in Declan Rice’s lifetime Arsenal’s history has - FA Cup aside, which admittedly they’ve been pretty good in - largely been one of serial disappointment and a brittle failure to deliver, despite all the money they’ve spent!

Unless he expects us to believe Rice is joining Arsenal because of Herbert Chapman’s record back in the 1930s

I‘m not confident at all about the coming season. It depends upon a good transfer window and young players maintaining their form. Even then, it’s difficult to see us matching City for squad strength in depth, essential if you’re to challenge for the title. However, my main point in this thread is that Arsenal despite the dismissiveness expressed by many posters on this thread, is not without its own attractions for Rice as I’ve already stated. The attractions of joining City are all too obvious but it doesn’t mean there aren’t any questions he’d want assurances on.

Such as:

1. Will my first season with City be as an understudy?
2. Some City players are ageing/going…can City maintain the excellence of the season just gone? Having been so successful, will the hunger still be there?
3. Will Pep step down in 2 years?
4. Will the PL make their FFP charges stick and if so, what are the repercussions likely to be?
5. Would I prefer to stay in London?

I‘ve no idea what the answers to those questions will be but at age 24, Rice is on the verge of committing himself to a contract likely to define his career.

As for the coming season, my only hope is we maintain our challenge for the title and secure top 4 again. Winning the title is an aspiration but realistically is unlikely.

Lastly, I’m too old and cynical to be crushed by disappointment…being a football fan means hoping for the best whilst expecting the worst. As much as I want Arsenal to succeed, there are more important things in life and in that regard I’m grateful to be fortunate.
1 ask Jack, Rodri & Akanji
2 is Declan being signed to replace those ageing player
3 irrelevant because Pep has been here 7 years & City will invest in the best man to replace him who won't be Arteta
4 if your pinning your hopes on the ffp charges, then you're going to be sorely disappointed & his agent could impose a clause that he can walk
5 another irrelevant point as City wouldn't be interested if Declan has said that.

Serious question.

Is it a London/Cockney upbringing? Why are Arsenal fans so loud and arrogant? Watching Arsenal fans on Arsenal TV mouth off and hearing them on the TV and radio brought that home clearly. Prior to the collapse, Arsenal fans were pretty unbearable. There’s no humility at all in them.
Big generalisation about Londoners. I lived in the East End and they were very modest, humble people. Ditto South East London. It’s a diverse city with as much poverty as wealth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.