Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's so quite about this transfer , what's going behind the scenes?

You winning the title again won’t make me sad but we’re you to dominate like Bayern for years to come, it wouldn’t be sad but just boring.
The German league is boring. But the one thing Munich can do is blow all other domestic teams financially out of the water.
We cannot do that. We have 6 main financial competitors.
There is no excuse for any of the other big teams to be so far behind the level City is at.
Currently their fans comfort themselves with "cheats" this, and "financial doping" that. But it is just a comfort blanket to skim over the fact that we are better at football than you and your letter writing mates are.
The reality is that if Rice comes to City he has a 90% chance of winning shiny silver cups, if he goes to Arsenal that drops to about 20%, maximum.
If he signs for Arsenal it will not make any difference to my viewpoint on the title odds for City and arsenal next season.

Yeah but they're always there or thereabouts in the Champions League, that's more than can be said of the arse!
Agree that they've not been as successful as Real, but that's mostly because Real have been one of the top 2 or 3 richest clubs in World football for decades - mostly because they were allowed to have the lions share of any money going into Spanish football.

"History" is just "money" that has already been spent.

Remember, Arsenal were known as the Bank of England club because of the huge spending it took them to win their first league title.

I want Rice just to witness this little cunts salty tears. Arsenal have firmly moved up the “fuck them” ladder after this season.

Talking shit just for clicks,and btw why are they so arrogant and have never win anything

I want Rice just to witness this little cunts salty tears. Arsenal have firmly moved up the “fuck them” ladder after this season.

Well after what he said about haaland last season, i thought he would delete his account from utter embarrassment and shame.. it's clear to me now he has zero football knowledge and makes controversial statement for click baits.

This has to be the most unhinged and bitter post ever. Arsenal have been living off their undefeated season for more than 2 decades now. They were the definition of doing well enough to scrape results and maintain top 4 for a long time. Now they think they are back just because they ended runner up. Just for this post alone we should remind this mediocre and serial failure of a club how a big club operates and win titles.

The German league is boring. But the one thing Munich can do is blow all other domestic teams financially out of the water.
We cannot do that. We have 6 main financial competitors.
There is no excuse for any of the other big teams to be so far behind the level City is at.
Currently their fans comfort themselves with "cheats" this, and "financial doping" that. But it is just a comfort blanket to skim over the fact that we are better at football than you and your letter writing mates are.
The reality is that if Rice comes to City he has a 90% chance of winning shiny silver cups, if he goes to Arsenal that drops to about 20%, maximum.
If he signs for Arsenal it will not make any difference to my viewpoint on the title odds for City and arsenal next season.
I REPEAT, IN THE LAST FIVE YEARS PREMIER LEAGUE NET SPEND WE ARE TENTH, that’s TENTH, 10TH or X if you are very old and Roman. Arsenal are third. So any “financial doping” ain’t by us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.