Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harsh, but absolutely bang on sadly, chance in a million Phillips had, but he blew it & compounded that fact by trying to hog the limelight at the parade after having a couple peroni’s too many and after contributing next to nowt to our celebrations, he’s got a choice either knuckle down & have a personality and professionalism 160 degree turn around, or get shipped out to another club, i hope i’m proved wrong and he becomes an integral player for us next season, but i see absolutely nothing to suggest that is even a slight possibility.
His epic Stones song at the parade should guarantee him a statue

You lost me at a key part of the first team squad.

Since when is someone who's never trusted to play, unless it's a dead rubber, a key part of the first team squad?
He could not even get a start against Sheffield in the cup and all that despite them not even allowed to play their best 2 midfield players.

He's not trusted by Pep and how the hell is that going to change in one month over the summer holidays?

Grealish struggled and was underwhelming in his first season but he was still a regular.

I'm always surprised at fans condemning one of our players. A player who joins and has a serious injury requiring an operation, and months of recovery, is not a player to be condemned, nor disregarded. A shot across the bow by Pep is not a reason for one of our players to be sidelined for good. I will support Kalvin for as long as he is a City player. He has talent and hopefully he will show it with a full pre-season under his belt and an extra cup and tournament to play.

Sergio Gomez didn't get that support here. He was abused and is still is. Hypocrites all around.
Abused by your lot of course. The same ones who are yakking and up and arms why Kalvin is still at the club.

WTF I can't believe half the shit I read just now including celebrating too much. Even damn needy losers like the ones in this forum celebrated and you think we should shipped off a Man City player because he got too giddy at the parade

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.