Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck off out of the thread then bellend. No one’s forcing you to be in it, click on it or anything else. Hell there’s more than a few that wouldn’t mind if you didn’t feel the need to sign in at all.

It’s rinse and repeat, doom and gloom and attacks on any blue that thinks a game will be straightforward.
He still wins the inappropriate username award…

I am so excited with Gvardiol I am over Rice now totally indifferent atm can’t get excited over this signing. The mood online and comments on us getting rejected is ridiculous when we haven’t made a bid. There is narrative in media to discredit our club post winning treble.

This Journo comes on to share how it’s not happening etc.

I am so excited with Gvardiol I am over Rice now totally indifferent atm can’t get excited over this signing. The mood online and comments on us getting rejected is ridiculous when we haven’t made a bid. There is narrative in media to discredit our club post winning treble.

a bollocks video that mate. wouldnt pay any attention to it

I do get the sense that some in the London media are desperate for Rice to fo Arsenal. I don't know exactly what their motivation is at present. It maybe that they think pushing the Rice to Arsenal generates more clicks and ratings in their view. I think the Arsenal fanbase is pretty focused on Rice and they may be pandering to them.

I do get the sense that some in the London media are desperate for Rice to fo Arsenal. I don't know exactly what their motivation is at present. It maybe that they think pushing the Rice to Arsenal generates more clicks and ratings in their view. I think the Arsenal fanbase is pretty focused on Rice and they may be pandering to them.
Agreed, its bordering on hysteria so the media will be loving all the clicks. Poor Gooners they seem very desperate.

Last edited:
GunnerGer doesn’t fall into this bracket , something about Arsenal fans that is quite weird.
Enjoy their pain !
“We would have been the best team in PL history bar none”

Nobhead also says they lost the title because the Queen died, forcing their game against us to be rescheduled. Fucking LOL!

These aren't Journalists, these are the youtube morons who think whatever they say is gospel.
The mardarse on the left is softarse utd fan and I can only presume catweasel on the right is a mardarse tarquin.

Who on earth labels these tossers as Journalists!

Rice is just about good enough to play for a team in the Europa League. Not Champions League quality.

Don't rate Rice that highly but he deserves better than playing second fiddle to Rodri. He's good enough to start for a team who will spend the next few years alternating between playing in the Champions League and the Europa League. Spurs, United, those sorts of teams. Would have to be a #6/#8 hybrid a la Gundogan to stand any chance of getting regular football with City, but I don't rate him high enough to want him to come here. Would prefer to get Lavia back if we're selling Phillips.
Stand by this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.