Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
These aren't Journalists, these are the youtube morons who think whatever they say is gospel.
The mardarse on the left is softarse utd fan and I can only presume catweasel on the right is a mardarse tarquin.

Who on earth labels these tossers as Journalists!
the guy on the right is ben jacobs i think he works for cbs or something like that

We don’t need him. Can we please spend the money on a creative player in the mould of Dave silva? Stones/Phillips can play dm. Haalands goals dried up with Kev looking fucked. So unless Foden is going to carry the creativity on his own we need to reroute the funds.

Rice ain’t dislodging Rodri. He will take the easy option of Arsenal and play every week. Odegaard is who we should be after. Fuck the Arsenal.

Last edited:
West Ham fan here - agree to what someone posted on here, there seems to be a real narrative being pushed by London reporters or ITK’s for Declan to go Arsenal - what is the general census for city fans, are you confident or not - any inside info? A bit fed up of the bias content I am seeing everywhere so thought I would ask the other side. Would prefer him to stay of course but sadly don’t believe that’s possible. It would be a real shame if he ruined his relationship with a lot of our fans in going to another London club tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.