Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s the only option we have can’t bring anyone in now!

Now for next season will we see not sure we will bring in someone to back up Rodri and why I believe Lavia will do a job.
We don’t need a “back up Rodri”, we need a player that can be in the starting XI from day one. That’s how Pep works, on Friday he said so again, like I have been saying. That’s why he works with a shorter squad than our rivals, but everyone has to be on the top level. It’s inconceivable to me that we won’t bring a DM in the summer— it’s just a matter of who that will be. Someone like Rice would definitely be up for the job; the money and whether he wants to come are the things that need to be worked out, but I think the club will bend over backwards to please Pep in this particular window and I also have a suspicion that we would love to add another England national team starter to the squad… if it’s not him, it will still be someone that in case we lose Rodri for the season, the level of the team remains the same. I’ve been saying that Pep doesn’t work with the concept of “backup to X player”

We don’t need a “back up Rodri”, we need a player that can be in the starting XI from day one. That’s how Pep works, on Friday he said so again, like I have been saying. That’s why he works with a shorter squad than our rivals, but everyone has to be on the top level. It’s inconceivable to me that we won’t bring a DM in the summer— it’s just a matter of who that will be. Someone like Rice would definitely be up for the job; the money and whether he wants to come are the things that need to be worked out, but I think the club will bend over backwards to please Pep in this particular window and I also have a suspicion that we would love to add another England national team starter to the squad… if it’s not him, it will still be someone that in case we lose Rodri for the season, the level of the team remains the same. I’ve been saying that Pep doesn’t work with the concept of “backup to X player”

I’m one who wants us to get Rice I just think he is a shoe in for Chelsea!

The dream summer players for me are Haaland and Rice that will cost us around 200m will we spend that much yeah maybe if we sell Jesus for 60/70m

I’m one who wants us to get Rice I just think he is a shoe in for Chelsea!

The dream summer players for me are Haaland and Rice that will cost us around 200m will we spend that much yeah maybe if we sell Jesus for 60/70m
Weren’t we willing to spend more than that last summer?

Like many have said I think he’s Chelsea bound as I think they will sell Jorginho to get Rice. Cracking player no doubt but we have no need for him. Can see us going for a young and up and coming DM.

On the sliught off chance Gundo & Jesus are the two outgoings this summer. Rice and Alvarez would be a great pair into the squad going forward.

Well if we got Kane for what we offered it would of been 200m spent.
We offered more than 100m for Kane

Like many have said I think he’s Chelsea bound as I think they will sell Jorginho to get Rice. Cracking player no doubt but we have no need for him. Can see us going for a young and up and coming DM.
Maybe we should get Jorginho, lol. I think people here work too seriously with this assumption that he is Chelsea bound as if we can’t lure him — better shot at titles, better manager, better structure and quite frankly, probably better money. He could very well want to come.
If we try to get a younger DM, that will have to be someone tried and tested still. Hey Jude… or Gravenberch…

And why we should give Lavia a chance he is young knows our football and a very good player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.