Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the sliught off chance Gundo & Jesus are the two outgoings this summer. Rice and Alvarez would be a great pair into the squad going forward.
Don’t we want Gundogan to sign a new contract? That’s the rumor. Haaland and Rice is a hell of a summer even with an outgoing

And why we should give Lavia a chance he is young knows our football and a very good player
He may get chances, but the best for him still is to get loaned for awhile to a team that plays similarly. It’s delusional to think he will be anywhere near a first team crucial role in the next two seasons

We need to replace Fern.
You don’t replace a squad player with Rice unless you intend to make the current first choice a squad player. Otherwise it upsets the balance/harmony. Rice could not be further from what we need.

You don’t replace a squad player with Rice unless you intend to make the current first choice a squad player. Otherwise it upsets the balance/harmony. Rice could not be further from what we need.
Fernandinho is an exception in the squad for leadership and historical reasons. If we didn’t have him, we would have someone that could play more games for sure, or even challenge Rodri. That’s how our squad is built

Don’t we want Gundogan to sign a new contract? That’s the rumor. Haaland and Rice is a hell of a summer even with an outgoing
Yeha i think we do but he has one eye on retiring in germany his interviews seem to indicate. I wouldnt be shocked either way if they extend him to move the money over a longer period but still let him go for a nominal fee at the same expriy window in 18 months. Could also retire here, hes got the brains to play for a long time in this mid without having to be all action box to box.

Yeha i think we do but he has one eye on retiring in germany his interviews seem to indicate. I wouldnt be shocked either way if they extend him to move the money over a longer period but still let him go for a nominal fee at the same expriy window in 18 months. Could also retire here, hes got the brains to play for a long time in this mid without having to be all action box to box.
With his managerial ambitions, we should be eyeing him for some kind of role in that department in the future. Like you said, “he’s got the brains” for that

Very good player and a really nice genuine guy. You wouldn’t mind him coming to City but not for 100 million odd which is what West Ham will be after.

I think most of the budget will go on a forward and a left back and then a cm/dm in that order.

And why we should give Lavia a chance he is young knows our football and a very good player

Very possible mate in fairness. I just don’t see us being in any race for Rice, especially if we are as reported trying the sign Gundogan to a contract extension? De Bruyne, hopefully Bernardo isn’t going anywhere, Foden, Grealish already in situ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.