Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think city will walk away. The tone of that tweet from ornstein won’t go down well with city (clearly come straight from West Ham) and I doubt we will get involved in a bidding war.
I think you read far too much into everything mate. PR disasters and city walking away with hurt feelings etc. This is top level football and boardroom business, not asking a girl out down the pub in front of her mates.

City don't give a fuck about PR, 95% of the footballers in the world would come to us in a heartbeat and we always get who we want if it represents value. If it doesn't we move on to more options (Maguire, Sanchez etc)

As for walking away because of a tweet from ornstein, come on...

Just can't see why we would be this publicly in for him if he hadn't given us the nod. West Ham surely aren't selling him to the highest bidder, they'll get their £100m one way or another, and then they'll have enough respect to let him go to whoever they wants?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.