Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
I`m sure Ajax will be looking at this offer from Arsenal for Rice now and waiting to see if and how much they up it by before they accept a bid on Timber?
giphy.gif

Now that we’ve officially bud it does feel as though the club will get this deal over the line. I think if we’re willing to bid £90m we’d be willing to match anything Arsenal can offer above that, and we must have had some indications that Rice would join. I suspect this will play out over a few weeks ahead but will ultimately end up with Rice in a City shirt.

I am personally very excited at the prospect of a Rice & Rodri & KDB midfield. I see very few weaknesses there, and it means if one of Rice or Rodri gets injured then we can adapt without a huge drop off. That could be the difference between more trophies or not in seasons to come, such is Rodri’s importance in the current setup.

That period post world cup until Christmas where he was our best player probably turned the title race in our favour, especially when he scored at the Emirates & made it 2-1
Yep. I hold my hands up and admit I was not too bothered about his transfer and thought £100M was excessive……but he’s been immense for us this last season, superb post WC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.