Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
1966073_1_articlesmall_2.30772701.jpg.jpg

that why he needs cash, not ageing well
He's doing okay for himself, I see.

Why do I get that Mrs Merton/Debbie McGee interview in my head?

Heard it this morning from Dimbo Laura Woods on TalkShite. Saying it's not fair and it's a City league and the station should just move up to Manchester.

I'm sure we can count on her impartiality when she fronts TNT Champs League coverage.
That is actually timid for Woods. Called us cheats after the premier league made up a load of broken rules drama.

From Jake the snake to Laura the locust.

Heard it this morning from Dimbo Laura Woods on TalkShite. Saying it's not fair and it's a City league and the station should just move up to Manchester.

I'm sure we can count on her impartiality when she fronts TNT Champs League coverage.
No worries. We can just get Jack to go and flutter his eyelashes at her and give her a cheeky wink and she'll be all in for City ;)

Last edited:

I will never understand the people who hate TalkSport and yet still listen to it, and then complain when it's shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.