Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the player doesn't want to come to City it wouldn't make a blind bit of difference even if we bid £120m. We aren't some sort of arranged marriage ffs that he will only come to us if we bid more than Arsenal.
We are the best team on the planet, and its as simple as that, with the best manager, with a team spirit and togetherness at all aspects of the club form the receptionists, kit men, chefs, right to the very top of the club.

He's ours in my humble opinion -and Arteta-the milk tray man can promise him as much first team football for his "project" all he likes, when Pep and City come knocking you only get one chance at it.

Heard it this morning from Dimbo Laura Woods on TalkShite. Saying it's not fair and it's a City league and the station should just move up to Manchester.

I'm sure we can count on her impartiality when she fronts TNT Champs League coverage.
Ffs is she fronting that?
Another bitter presenter with an agenda.

She was another Gooner in the mainstream thinking they'd won the league in March.

Very nice looking woman, bitter to the core about city.

I have a feeling Txiki won't walk away from this deal as easily as he has done in the past - he knows Pep wanted Gundo to stay and Bellingham to come but neither has happened.

I'm sure Txiki in the past has said something along the lines of needing to keep Pep happy and that will include strengthening in the market in areas he feels are important. Which CM obviously is.
I do remember about 4 yrs ago when pep mentioned Rices name and that he was a great admirer of him. Straight away the papers came up with he’s going nowhere for less than £30 million. We were already thinking about our replacement for Fern. I will be surprised if he goes to Arsenal over us.

If the player doesn't want to come to City it wouldn't make a blind bit of difference even if we bid £120m. We aren't some sort of arranged marriage ffs that he will only come to us if we bid more than Arsenal.
We are the best team on the planet, and its as simple as that, with the best manager, with a team spirit and togetherness at all aspects of the club form the receptionists, kit men, chefs, right to the very top of the club.

He's ours in my humble opinion -and Arteta-the milk tray man can promise him as much first team football for his "project" all he likes, when Pep and City come knocking you only get one chance at it.
I agree… bar the kit man, he can fuck off because he’s a tosser and makes himself and the club look daft when he gets involved. The rest it right though lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.