Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
All we have heard is Rice want to go to arsenal. Arsenal are dragging their heels hence WHU encourage city to bid knowing it will force arsenals hand to give WHU what they want and that Rice will choose arsenal.

I hope I’m wrong I think he’s a decent player and will do well with us and will stop arsenal getting stronger. But in the long run I think WHU and Rice know that arsenal will pay up and both the player and club are using city to speed up the process
im sure every club in world football would invite city to bid to drive up the price, but we will only except that invitation IF WE WANT THE FUCKING PLAYER, fucking think what you are saying for fucks sake

City don't piss about reacting to others' moves imo. We put in an initial bid following confirmed interest from the player and then put in a final take it or leave it bid that we deem fair. If the player wants to come it will be done.

All we have heard is Rice want to go to arsenal. Arsenal are dragging their heels hence WHU encourage city to bid knowing it will force arsenals hand to give WHU what they want and that Rice will choose arsenal.

I hope I’m wrong I think he’s a decent player and will do well with us and will stop arsenal getting stronger. But in the long run I think WHU and Rice know that arsenal will pay up and both the player and club are using city to speed up the process

Interesting take!

But surely if Rice only wants Arsenal, and Arsenal know this as clearly as is being suggested, they would just sit tight on their current offer and wait it out until West Ham’s resolve weakens as time to find a replacement starts to run out.

There’s absolutely no benefit whatsoever from Rice’s perspective to force his new club into needlessly overpaying for him (a move I’m sure they’d be absolutely delighted with him for!), as that will limit how much they can then offer him in turn on wages/bonus, etc.

Going to the trouble of lying to City to pretend he wants to join us, and seriously pissing his new club off by making them overpay for him, seems like an absolutely bizarre way to go about getting his dream move!

We wouldn't bid for a player who indicated he preferred a rival club over ours. All these Arsenal fans deluding themselves.

Seriously we wouldn't bother with rice as we demand 100% desire and hunger to play here as that's what it takes to win it all. Pep don't take sloppy seconds

This is very wrong.

Rice isn’t trying to hold anyone to an auction for his services, he wants to go to the first big team to show they are seriously in for him.

It’s a case of HIM not wanting to be sloppy seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.