Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbf, I’m 45 and was taught it was “Math” when I was at school. So much so, our timetable said “math” on it lol. It’s funny though, people perceive speech in different ways, they assume a posh person would say “Parton” but the term a genuine posh person would use is “what” believe it or not. I digress.
The real issue though is she was daft enough to confess to dodgy dealings live on air.
To continue your digression - I was taught to say "Pardon", while "What" was considered very common. Only very much later did I find that the upper classes see it the other way round. Alan Bennett said exactly the same thing about his working class upbringing. Now I'm much older than 45 and it was maths not math, and, as far as I know, still is maths in this country. A quick check confirms that this the Declan Rice thread.

There isn't going to be much wriggle room if he did sign for that amount. Can't put it down to age. I doubt we are going to go above £100m
100m seems to be West Hams want... So, the first one there (with proper installments) will get an "OK" imo.

To continue your digression - I was taught to say "Pardon", while "What" was considered very common. Only very much later did I find that the upper classes see it the other way round. Alan Bennett said exactly the same thing about his working class upbringing. Now I'm much older than 45 and it was maths not math, and, as far as I know, still is maths in this country. A quick check confirms that this the Declan Rice thread.
I was brung up proper so that’s how I know ;)

85m euro + 15m euro in bonuses is my prediction. With about 10m of the bonus likely to occur, and the other 5m based on something quite ridiculous like City winning the league 3 years in a row with Rice playing 50% of minutes or something. (Not that ridiculous because we're City and we'll do what we want, but ya know??)

100m seems to be West Hams want... So, the first one there (with proper installments) will get an "OK" imo.
Wanting and getting are very far apart… The mistake Sullivan made was doing an interview after their European cup venture and telling the world that although they had no interested parties that Rice was going and had played his last game. Nobody therefore needs to up their bids, we all know he’s being sold regardless so as long as we just match one another and don’t give him the bidding war he’s praying for, then Rice leaves for under the £100m mark.

85m euro + 15m euro in bonuses is my prediction. With about 10m of the bonus likely to occur, and the other 5m based on something quite ridiculous like City winning the league 3 years in a row with Rice playing 50% of minutes or something. (Not that ridiculous because we're City and we'll do what we want, but ya know??)
That’s less than we’ve already offered… two English clubs won’t deal in Euros.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.