Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanting and getting are very far apart… The mistake Sullivan made was doing an interview after their European cup venture and telling the world that although they had no interested parties that Rice was going and had played his last game. Nobody therefore needs to up their bids, we all know he’s being sold regardless so as long as we just match one another and don’t give him the bidding war he’s praying for, then Rice leaves for under the £100m mark.

Probably found it a lot easier selling dildos

Not sure Aluko is as far wide of the mark as it seems. Had a theory for a while that City want Arsenal as our buffer to Utd & Liverpool. Yes they provided the stamped paper for the letter but they'll never be as bad as those other two and now with Arteta, Zynchenko, Jesus all there, wouldn't be surprised if we sent them Cancelo either. Rice going there would solidify them as second to us.

ezgif.com-video-to-gif-1.gif

What checks do you want placed on the media's free speech that don't already exist?
I don't particularly, just think the standards of reporting are becoming a parody but will be taken as gospel by some of the tribal public. Would never tune into Talksport or the like as it isn't for me. The clip hasn't changed my mind

There isn't going to be much wriggle room if he did sign for that amount. Can't put it down to age. I doubt we are going to go above £100m
Why do you think that? Most of us here haven’t got a clue what wer prepared to spend, so it’d help if we knew your reasoning or itk info. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.