Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
if west ham accept both bids for 90mill how do we think rice is going to sway
foden, walker, phillips, grealish, stones, zabaletta, hart, pelegrini are people O am aure he can use for advice

he can ask all of them what they think he should do, I expect 99% will say join city

I don't blame West Ham for getting as much as they can for Rice but for me, even in today's crazy market he's 70 million tops and that's being generous.
I think something similar applies to Grealish but a serious contribution to a sensational treble by him kinda justifies the 100 million paid. Put it this way 70 million and he flops is a lot worse than paying a hundred million for a successful contribution. In a word the price is relative.

Declan Rice's idol is Yaya Toure, surely he would love to join the team that his idol played for even wear the same number if its available. He's even said how much Yaya was a big inspiration to him and he's tried to model his game the same way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.