Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.

City win? This is too low

How would he know what Arsenal will bid next? It’s bad enough him pretending he knows what they have done let alone what they will do. Nobody knows that maybe not even Arsenal.

Imagine Arsenal telling someone what they are about to bid. Why would they?

Unless I’ve gone deaf she says he has scored 19 goals in 40 games and if you do the math(s) that’s a goal a game.
She says 40 appearances. I imagine a lot were sub and I saw something on here of a goal every 130 minutes, so I suspect she's seen that stat, the 19 in 40 and completely messed up her point.

But I could be being kind, as the bit on Talkshite today made about as much sense as the idiots you find on Market St claiming a conspiracy about the earth being flat

How would he know what Arsenal will bid next? It’s bad enough him pretending he knows what they have done let alone what they will do. Nobody knows that maybe not even Arsenal.

Imagine Arsenal telling someone what they are about to bid. Why would they?
But IF he knew... and this is the correct estimation, then its too low.

If Rice's mind was made up, why would City bid for him? This question has been asked before.

City wouldn't have put a 1st bid in if they knew, which they would have done, that Rice wants to join Arsenal.

I'll repeat again, Cross is nothing more than an Arsenal fan and an Arsenal Shill.
Cross hasn’t been heard of for ages that I’ve seen , sounds rather desperate to me , you have to think if he chose them then it’s not for footballing reasons, who in their right mind would choose Arsenal over us? If I was Declan , I’d stare very hard at his signed City shirts that litter his wall at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.