Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depending on the structure of the payments would imagine that would get accepted by West Ham. Be interesting to see what we do next

It won't been briefed that West ham want near the Bellingham fee of 115 million

Now that we've signed Kovacic, I genuinely don't see where Rice fits in (especially given the profile of the other players that we're supposedly after).

Spot the odd one out:

Kovacic - Chelsea - Prefers 8, can play 6
Gvardiol - Leipzig - Plays 5 or 3
Hakimi - PSG - Plays 2
Rice - West fucking Ham - ?

She says 40 appearances. I imagine a lot were sub and I saw something on here of a goal every 130 minutes, so I suspect she's seen that stat, the 19 in 40 and completely messed up her point.

But I could be being kind, as the bit on Talkshite today made about as much sense as the idiots you find on Market St claiming a conspiracy about the earth being flat
I stand corrected she does say appearances but it’s still nonsense. I couldn’t do the maths with only that information.

Her idea about City helping Arsenal was comedy gold but she is entitled to her theory I suppose.

Now that we've signed Kovacic, I genuinely don't see where Rice fits in (especially given the profile of the other players that we're supposedly after).

Spot the odd one out:

Kovacic - Chelsea - Prefers 8, can play 6
Gvardiol - Leipzig - Plays 5 or 3
Hakimi - PSG - Plays 2
Rice - West fucking Ham - ?
Don’t reckon city would go nowhere near Hakimi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.