Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that we've signed Kovacic, I genuinely don't see where Rice fits in (especially given the profile of the other players that we're supposedly after).

Spot the odd one out:

Kovacic - Chelsea - Prefers 8, can play 6
Gvardiol - Leipzig - Plays 5 or 3
Hakimi - PSG - Plays 2
Rice - West fucking Ham - ?
There is loads of space for Rice to play. Both at 8, with KDB being fragile, and Phillips leaving, at 6. Pep clearly has an idea as hes pushing for him

Has to be BS right??

Absolutely. Cross is a gooner and like the most of them in the public eye and the mainstream are bitter as fuck and will bang the Arsenal drum at every opportunity.
I think when you got journalists or keyboard warriors as they are now known, putting half baked shite out like this then they know when a deal is done.
And Rice to Arsenal isn't the deal.

Now that we've signed Kovacic, I genuinely don't see where Rice fits in (especially given the profile of the other players that we're supposedly after).

Spot the odd one out:

Kovacic - Chelsea - Prefers 8, can play 6
Gvardiol - Leipzig - Plays 5 or 3
Hakimi - PSG - Plays 2
Rice - West fucking Ham - ?
John Stones - played for Barnsley
Let Pep worry about everything else fella

There is loads of space for Rice to play. Both at 8, with KDB being fragile, and Phillips leaving, at 6. Pep clearly has an idea as hes pushing for him
He's not gonna replace Rodri @ 6, and he's not going to move to share a role.

Regarding the 7 role that KDB occupies, he isn't a good enough footballer (and I don't mean just to do a KDB impression, I mean not to do a Yaya impression either).

As I said, I just can't see it.

As is usually the case, we will have a valuation and we won't go above that.

I suspect he'll go to Arsenal as they probably need him more and are more likely to be desperate enough to pay WH what they want in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.