Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rice is a good player, Pep will make him a great player,in a great team,with great club.

He'll be outside his traditional comfort zone like so many who've joined, improved and succeed with us.

He won't get much, if any, of that at the Ash Burton Boys Brigade

Rice is a good player, Pep will make him a great player,in a great team,with great club.

He'll be outside his traditional comfort zone like so many who've joined, improved and succeed with us.

He won't get much, if any, of that at the Ash Burton Boys Brigade
He'll be the player we wanted Phillips to be. Can play instead of, alongside or in front of Rodri.

Also insulates if in a couple of years Rodri fancies a return to a sunnier place.

It wasn't long ago that players were meant to be easier to get for cheap when their contract only had a year or two left. Now Bayern are bidding 70 mil for Kane and Spurs are rejecting it. It's mental.
This gets more difficult with truly elite players, as they're in short supply with many suitors.

Realistically, City, Arsenal, Newcastle, ManUre, Dippers & Chavs could afford & would pay £100m for 29 year old Kane with 12 months left on his contract if they needed a striker & Levy wasn't such a twat to deal with. And that's just the UK suitors...

I can honestly see the Mental Midget forcing Kane to see out his final 12 months in the hope Spuds turn things around & he signs an extention.

I can't see Spuds getting a striker of Kane's world class calibre again any time soon. They struck gold with him, but next time around will have to buy someone who can guarantee 25 PL goals per season.

Levy won't spend that kind of money & the only other way would be if Spuds scouted a top talent before he became a scoring Superstar...

Us. The entire narrative around the signing for several days has been that he'll only join us if Arsenal can't agree a fee, but he actually prefers Arsenal.
It’s a nonsense narrative thou, concocted by arsenal fans, from what I can tell…. The latest news, state he “wanted to stay in London until Manchester City entered the race etc”. It’s all just speculation regardless, but your notion of him making a decision to join City rather than wait a year for his preferred club; thus wasting an entire career, is what I thought was ludicrous.

You know that every five mins rice looks on WhatsApp and foden, grealish, stones are send pics of trophies and medals
The players have to be having a big go in the background
Zabba as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.