Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s a nonsense narrative thou, concocted by arsenal fans, from what I can tell…. The latest news, state he “wanted to stay in London until Manchester City entered the race etc”. It’s all just speculation regardless, but your notion of him making a decision to join City rather than wait a year for his preferred club; thus wasting an entire career, is what I thought was ludicrous.

If you read my original post properly, you'll see that my whole point is that it's a nonsense narrative. I'm saying that if he really did only ever want Arsenal, he would have no reason whatsoever to sign for City.

There was never an official public bid for Bellingham as City Bellingham must have told City he wanted to go to Madrid. This is different. Rice must have told City he would at least consider a move to City. But would also look at what Arsenal had to offer. Whichnyou can't blame him for doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.