Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to reiterate, there’s no chance City would make offers on a player who hadn’t already agreed to come. We just don’t do it. I suspect there’s an awful lot of smoke and mirrors surrounding this transfer and I also believe that if we want Rice we will get him. No player in the world would chose arsenal over City. They buy our cast offs. That’s not to disrespect arsenal, it’s just the order these days. They compete with Newcastle and Man United for the second tier players.

According to ExWHUEmploy West Ham saw Citys bid as laughable... It's Arsenal aggs that are posting this so i have no clue if this is made up or not.

It wasn't long ago that players were meant to be easier to get for cheap when their contract only had a year or two left. Now Bayern are bidding 70 mil for Kane and Spurs are rejecting it. It's mental.

It wasn't long ago that players were meant to be easier to get for cheap when their contract only had a year or two left. Now Bayern are bidding 70 mil for Kane and Spurs are rejecting it. It's mental.
Premier League clubs just don't need the money anymore. It has to be silly for them to consider selling one of their key players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.