Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
rags will be a stepdown for his career, he better stay with west ham then than flushing his career at the swamp.
Unfortunately it wouldn't be.

They are bringing in a manager who has the ability to build a team and get them playing football.There will be a clear out and rebuild.

Rice would be a fantastic addition to that project.

I agree it's got United written all over it.

He will cost an absolute fortune - way over £100m and I think it's the kind of signing United will want to use as a "look at what our new manager can attract". However, let's see how he plays when he's covering for Pogba and Ronaldo and Fernandes. I suspect he will look like Matic, Fred and McTominay then!

I think he is a very good player and would be a good signing for us, but for the money we'd pay we could get a far better player from Europe.

Unfortunately it wouldn't be.

They are bringing in a manager who has the ability to build a team and get them playing football.There will be a clear out and rebuild.

Rice would be a fantastic addition to that project.
If the rumours are true that they have a budget in the region of £200 million then I can't see them spunking over half of it on one player, given the number of players they are going to have to replace it would be foolish.

rags will be a stepdown for his career, he better stay with west ham then than flushing his career at the swamp.
West Ham could qualify for the Champions League if they win the Europa whilst United won’t even be in the Conference. If he goes to United, it’s very clear money is his motivation. I think he’s Chelsea bound — it’s his boyhood club and they’ve got an ageing midfield. Could be a Robinho-esque signing where whoever the new owners may be show their intent to compete at the top level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.