Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Generally obvious that word has got out he's given the nod or some other indicator for City to go from 5/6 to 4/1 in minutes. Its still a novelty market and only takes a couple of thousand to make these odds change drastically.
Im having some of that at 4/1, like you say, it can change in minutes, if we match it or better it. I believe we will bid again

With Rice willing to accept Arsenal and City. It has literally turned it into best offer wins.
His head must be up his arse then. If he thinks Arsenal are going to dominate and win trophies he is clearly confused. Or he is that desperate to leave West Ham, anywhere will do at this stage. City sit at the pinnacle with Pep, you won’t get that unique chance again.

Reality will set in a few months when Arsenal are struggling to score goals.

I guess we will find out this morning if we go again or walk, time ticking and them lot deep in discussions.

City could just match that bid and have a better structure?
If we are offering a better structure we should be paying less.
£90m + £10m and we will pay the 90 by dinner time.
West ham aren't in the driving seat here seeing as the player wants to go and the owner has already said he will leave.

Don't really want him at this price. Just think it'll make it even more satisfying when everyone starts to outspend us and we're still winning.

Pep won a PL with Delph, Danilo and Zinchenko at left-back, I think we can survive without spending £105m on Rice.

You should be in the scouting department as opposed to the chancers we employ.
Just my opinion.

Rice is a good player, but come on 105m?

Barella has played at the highest level, and he's a top quality player. Scores far more goals than Rice and practically comes in as a Gundogan replacement.

Caqueret is a top class player, far more suited to our style than Rice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.