Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whilst I don’t think we will bid again there is something that City will be considering.

Rice is a good player, and Pep obviously wants him, but signing him also stops the team that finished closest to us from getting their number 1 target and messes with their plans. Just maybe that’s worth £15 mill to us.

That said Liverpool will be our rivals again next season I’m pretty sure.

Admittedly I dont watch WHU and have only seen him play the odd England match.
But he is really a 100m player ?

Nah, but neither was Grealish. We have the money and there aren't many players we want, so you can see why sometimes we pay over the odds to make sure a deal gets done.

City could just match that bid and have a better structure?
I think West Ham want to see how much City will offer, and then they will ask for more, this better paying structure stuff I dont believe I think their goal is to get biggest fee that they can get.

Generally obvious that word has got out he's given the nod or some other indicator for City to go from 5/6 to 4/1 in minutes. Its still a novelty market and only takes a couple of thousand to make these odds

Im having some of that at 4/1, like you say, it can change in minutes, if we match it or better it. I believe we will bid again

I don't see it as anything to do with word getting out or insider info. Arsenal have bid more than City and the offer hasn't been rejected, but City's has. The whole world knows.

If City match that bid the odds will swing back.

Sky 105m bid and his Declan preferred destination! So why are City bothering them to bid why are Arsenal bidding an extra 25m more! Think like someone on here said Arsenal are paying a PR company to ram home that he only wants Arsenal

Just my opinion.

Rice is a good player, but come on 105m?

Barella has played at the highest level, and he's a top quality player. Scores far more goals than Rice and practically comes in as a Gundogan replacement.

Caqueret is a top class player, far more suited to our style than Rice.

Caqueret is so short though. Wouldn't usually care but it feels clear we want someone quite big and physical for that position. Pep's shifted to a much more height-focused manager than he was for the vast majority of his career.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.