Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s definitely personal for the Arse, Edu Arteta & the Kranks are probably all sat round a table flapping, plotting, begging and more likely bidding against themselves, whereas we are calm & Peps passing the stoogies round

Considering the yanks are the ones who are forcing the premier league to investigate us and lego head is trying to copy everything we do i hope our board up the bid again to put these pricks firmly in their place.

The narrative would swiftly change to “we need to spend 105m just to compete with City”, and we’ll still be maligned as the distorting factor within the market.
The narrative will never change while we are winning everything.
The city hate is here forever due to social media so we can’t worry about shit like that.
If we bid again the we know rice is def interested in joining us and puts to bed the conspiracy theories.
We could effectively throw in a bid of £140 million if we wanted to but it wouldn’t be a good look for the club.
Rice is a great player who would do well at our club but if the tarquins bag him we will soon get over it.
The club know what they are doing and I trust pep and the board to do the right thing.

Breaking the record again is what is putting people off this now I think but I tend to agree.

£15m is a drop in the ocean considering the prize money for winning the PL. We could be regretting it in a years time if Rice is the catalyst for Arsenal beating us to the league this time around.
I get that mate, but as you say, it’s not worth the risk. Pep and the club clearly see something (as transfers aren’t based on one opinion), so let’s get him in and further fuel that hunger to win the Premier League next season (the one Kovacic wants).

Three on a bounce was incredible, but we have to be weary that hunger could change

Don't really want him at this price. Just think it'll make it even more satisfying when everyone starts to outspend us and we're still winning.

Pep won a PL with Delph, Danilo and Zinchenko at left-back, I think we can survive without spending £105m on Rice.

Exactly. Let everybody else panic buy, that's not us.

I can't imagine the vast majority of our fans that seem so desperate for him to sign for us were that arsed about him a few months ago. Rapidly turning into a whose got the biggest dick competition.

There seems to a feeling amongst some that we'll lose face if we don't beat Arsenal to his signature. That is exactly the opposite of what is true. Clubs know we won't be held to randsom and our valuation is OUR valuation. Take it or leave it.

Let them sign Rice and still have to fight it out for the top 4.

Last edited:
can't elaborate too much as this is all i know at the moment but i know for a fact that Declan Rice was in a private Manchester hospital yesterday

Are you the same fella that sent that Villa forum into a frenzy over Delph in 2015? “That’s definitely Mangala” ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.