Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the posts on here from yesterday (which is probably 100 pages back now) said that West Ham had 2 verbal offers of >£100m. Arsenal have formalised theirs, I’m assuming we’re the other one, and will do so today?
It said two verbal offers greater than the 90 million bids (not over 100m)

He's with his family in a static caravan in Towyn, North Wales.
So not got far to travel for his medical yesterday lol!
It would be so funny if he rocked up at city, it would break the bitter gunners fans & club, even before a ball his kicked of the new season .ha!ha!
Mate if he ends up at City these Tarquin will be triggered and bent out of shape more than Adebayour’s goal celebration.

Don’t we have our own facilities on site these days? Also why travel to Manchester for one, surely we’d just do it in London and avoid posts like this on a public forum…. Not very smart by City if true. However, I suspect you’re taking a punt and hoping it comes off.

this is all i know for now, can't comment on whether it's to do a city medical or part of but considering we haven't had a bid accepted yet does seem strange but surely it's not coincidental!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.