Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
can't elaborate too much as this is all i know at the moment but i know for a fact that Declan Rice was in a private Manchester hospital yesterday
hmm..but aren`t the medicals made at etihad area/grounds?

If Arsenal buy Rice at £105m it'll push them to the top of the netspend chart over a 5 season period

No one cares, so what's the point... \0/

The narrative has long since been set that City's success is built on the billions in oil money lavished on us by our terrorist Sheikh owner.

Gross spend? Net spend?

None of this applies where the American owned red tops are concerned, HOWEVER a word of severe caution...

A Yank bought Huddersfield Town yesterday, THREE MONTHS after first exploring the possibility of buying into English football.

He admitted that until a month ago, he'd never even heard of Huddersfield, let alone Huddersfield Town!

Once the Yanks get a stranglehold on English football, it's fucked! HOWEVER, there's:

No complaints!

No accusations of sportwashing!

No headlines of "The Americans must be stopped because they're ruining English/European football".

NOTHING!

But yet probably the best run football club in the world is being mercilessly persecuted by European & English football authorities for alleged historic FFP infractions, & for having the cheek of being successful outside of the American owned cartel!

Look at their combined debt & spending, then try telling me again that it's City ruining football. :-/

Hmm thought Rice was abroad on his Hols?
He's with his family in a static caravan in Towyn, North Wales.
So not got far to travel for his medical yesterday lol!
It would be so funny if he rocked up at city, it would break the bitter gunners fans & club, even before a ball his kicked of the new season .ha!ha!

I said it yesterday but I’ll say it again….

City don’t need to increase their £80m valued bid, they can leave that and value him at that price until the cows come home. However, West Ham want £100m+ so City use ingenuity buy making the bonus payments £20m.
They then structure the bonus payments in a way that is achievable such as £x when we win the PL, £x for an FA cup, £x for CL and so on, then you do goal bonuses or appearance bonuses etc until you reach that £20m over say 3 seasons.
The £80m you split £40m now, £40m next summer and that way they get it within the 18 months they want! It’s not rocket science and by structuring bonuses that way it’s a win win for city as if reached it means more money in than out.
This is why the initial fee is irrelevant, the total will be structured to benefit us but give West Ham a final figure they can realistically see happening by Rice achieving it with City Vs say Arsenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.