Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
No idea if this is true or not, obviously, but if it is, it could be that Rice was abroad and flew in for a medical via private jet. Might as well fly into Manchester as London then. We could have used another private hospital rather than the one next door as there are paps parked outside the gates of that one.

Re him having a medical now rather than after the deal is agreed, if I were arranging a huge bid like City will have to make if we go back in, I'd want to have inspected the goods fully beforehand not wait to find out about any ugly problems right at the last minute.

That said, could all be nonsense if course, even if passed on in good faith.
Of course it’s nonsense, Rice wasn’t in Manchester yesterday having a medical. We use facilities all over the world, but had he flow in via private jet some numpty would of spotted him and taken a photo.

Just my opinion.

Rice is a good player, but come on 105m?

Barella has played at the highest level, and he's a top quality player. Scores far more goals than Rice and practically comes in as a Gundogan replacement.

Caqueret is a top class player, far more suited to our style than Rice.
Lyon under huge pressure to raise funds so Caqueret would be easier to get

So spurs are getting james madison for 40m, another england international midfielder from a team that has struggled recently, but 105m for rice is reasonable, i just genuinely cannot see where they are pulling that price from

100million + is too much for rice imo.
I agree, these clubs should be ashamed of what they demand for English players. With that being said bearing in mind Rice is only 24 why would he not just stay at West Ham now until 2024/2025 and leave for free. He will be 26 and can go anywhere he likes.

Also with Kovacic just arriving do we really think we are still in for him? where does he fit in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.