Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know there’s a lot of blues wanting us to walk away but tbh I’d find walking away to be the more concerning action. We knew it would take over £100m, everyone did. So why would we then do a runner when the bidding goes to that level? That would make far less sense to me, so I sincerely hope we match it.

Don’t we have our own facilities on site these days? Also why travel to Manchester for one, surely we’d just do it in London and avoid posts like this on a public forum…. Not very smart by City if true. However, I suspect you’re taking a punt and hoping it comes off.
No idea if this is true or not, obviously, but if it is, it could be that Rice was abroad and flew in for a medical via private jet. Might as well fly into Manchester as London then. We could have used another private hospital rather than the one next door as there are paps parked outside the gates of that one.

Re him having a medical now rather than after the deal is agreed, if I were arranging a huge bid like City will have to make if we go back in, I'd want to have inspected the goods fully beforehand not wait to find out about any ugly problems right at the last minute.

That said, could all be nonsense if course, even if passed on in good faith.

I know there’s a lot of blues wanting us to walk away but tbh I’d find walking away to be the more concerning action. We knew it would take over £100m, everyone did. So why would we then do a runner when the bidding goes to that level? That would make far less sense to me, so I sincerely hope we match it.
Most blues wouldn't be able to negotiate a deal in the Grand Baazar. And I say that as a fact as I saw it with my own eyes.

Those video's of Rice talking to Yaya showed he's got a bit of a thing for City with all those legends' shirts he has on the wall. Obvs don't know how strong his desire to stay in London is, but as a young pro footballer (and a midfielder!) why wouldn't you want to push yourself and play under Pep while the chance is still there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.