Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just dont get the comparisons in this deal, is rice twice the player phillips is, twice the player that stones is, 3 times the player that alexis macallister is, better than the great hope that is jude bellingham. No doubt he is a very good player but the comparisons just do not match up, if rice is 105m then what price foden, and i know there is alot of phillips hate on here and thats fair but if they sell rice for 105m then want phillips of us well hes a 75m player now because they have set the market. Rice is 24 and cost 105m, kovacic is 29 and 25m, kovacic has 4 champs leagues under his belt and success in 2 different leagues, rice will have to win the cl and another trophy from now till hes kovacic age just to match it and i know trophies aint everything in terms of matching players but they are a barometer
Foden is rated at £150m apparently, if that helps.

I think most of our medical work (at least the heart stuff ) is done at MIHP, the guy who did grealish and phillips heart part of the medical is my direct boss and he he hasnt mentioned anything about it although he wasnt here much of yesterday

If you want to look serious you shouldn't start giggling halfway through your post ......

Just my opinion.

Rice is a good player, but come on 105m?

Barella has played at the highest level, and he's a top quality player. Scores far more goals than Rice and practically comes in as a Gundogan replacement.

Caqueret is a top class player, far more suited to our style than Rice.
Well that’s the thing, I’ve never noticed Rice being that amazing but I know my opinion is no where near as worthy as those of our management team so if they want to go balls deep, it tells me I’m likely missing something, not them.

I’m well aware that not everyone has the ability to put their pride and ego to one side like that.

I think most of our medical work (at least the heart stuff ) is done at MIHP, the guy who did grealish and phillips heart part of the medical is my direct boss and he he hasnt mentioned anything about it although he wasnt here much of yesterday

M.... Michael Jackson?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.