Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always going to happen. No way we were going over £100m for Rice.

If it was a needed position maybe but we don't really need centre mids.

Gvardiok and 1 attacker and we're good in my opinion.

Listen in the end it wouldn’t have mattered as arsenal are willing to pay 105m. But a bit like cucurella and Kane I’m not sure what city were anticipating- the price was always 100m as it was 60m with cucurella and 150m with Akne and if u weren’t willing to pay that why come to the table at all? I’m not saying they are wrong for having their limits but when a. Club is openly stating a fee above what we value the player at I’m not sure why they bother?
At least this one didn’t drag the whole summer.

Well, I'm not searching the internet for anything. I'm just playing devil's advocate. I've no idea why you're so aggressively opposed to a bit of daft conversation about a rumour on a transfer forum. Surely it's what silly season is all about. Feel free to mute my posts then you won't have to see any more of this sort of silliness that so irritates you going forward.
There’s silly season then there’s deluded tripe… the idea Rice was in Manchester yesterday for a medical was the latter.
Never muted anyone on here of any social media platform, I’m all for debate and discussion but can’t abide 2 things, lateness or stupidity.

If Foden is playing more centrally then we need another winger. If he's staying out wide then we need another centre mid.

That's my thinking too.

That lack of links to a right wingers makes me think Bernardo must be staying. That would leave us with Grealish, Mahrez, Bernardo and a youth player for the wide positions which is plenty of players and talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.