Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't be signing Gundo to a new deal. He's pushing on and has been great, but there should be a Succession strategy in place.
Sometimes players offer more than what us fans see.
A player like gundo is a leader, professional role model to the younger players. They will also be doing allot of coaching and helping other players.
It’s why Fernandinho is still here and playing a small part and why city wanted to kompany that season he left to become a manager.

they bring a balance and maturity to the squad. They also assist the manager in bringing order and discipline to the squad. It’s what man United are lacking so badly, proper leadership between the team

Yeha i think we do but he has one eye on retiring in germany his interviews seem to indicate. I wouldnt be shocked either way if they extend him to move the money over a longer period but still let him go for a nominal fee at the same expriy window in 18 months. Could also retire here, hes got the brains to play for a long time in this mid without having to be all action box to box.
Could use Gundogan in any manoeuvres we make re Haaland. No doubt Gundogan would be happy to return to Dortmund.

I could not agree less.

Once a player however good feels his place is safe the decline in standards has begun.
Rice will not be coming next summer,at least, to our great club I strongly suspect very, very big money will be spent by a declining club a few miles out road in the countryside to have him along.

Could we not pick up kamara he is young and free as far as I know brozovic and kessie are also frees in the summer 2 decent options. We don't need rice if rodri is staying long term it would be impossible to find minutes for both.

Brozović on a free would be a fantastic signing IMO
His age is an issue and he'll likely renew with Inter anyway. He's a very good player though, I'll admit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.