Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Certainly a collective point of view, but one that Arsenal fans on the whole have pushed and been proud of over the last 10 years, and has been used as a stick to try and beat us with.

It's good to see that you're agreeing with the fact that you have to spend good money to bring in real quality, but that the money has to be spent well.

Again a collective point of view, but this has always been City fans reply when we've been slated, but ultimately if you get your recruitment right, it is more likely to result in regularly competing for trophies.

No different to any other business I may add.

I got over my Big Bad Man City phase years ago. Ignoring the full charges thing as i won't pretend to know much about them, i just think people are finding it hard to deal with the fact that you are now a very well run football club, from owners, to manager, to players, from coaching to transfer dealings, it's just all planned well, run well and just all makes sense.

Having money is great, but it means nothing if you spend it without a plan, and the likes of Utd, us in the past & this current Chelsea are just prime examples of that.

He’s like porridge.
Very samey samey every time I see him play and pretty bland.
Should be a hit with the Arsenal fans then
I think he's improved as the season has progressed. He seems a lot more confident in his ability but I just dont see a spot for him in our team if Rodri is fit. He doesn't have the technical ability to play Gundo or Kevs role.

I suppose he could play Stones new hybrid CB/CM role but again, he's an understudy.

Pretty sure we are going to sign Rice for a few reasons:

- We want to offload Phillips, West Ham have interest and will need a replacement.

- As a person he seems a good fit, think he will really be close to the group of Grealish, Haaland and Foden.

- His versatility, can see him playing the role Stones has, CB and Rodri back up.

- We won’t him to go to a competitor.

65mill + Phillips is fair value in my opinion. I also don’t think he is the Gundo replacement.
agreed. fit is so overrated, we have fricking pep, he will somehow make the pieces fit. its much more important to get the best quality of players rather than fit, and declan rice, outside bellingham is by far the best option left. clear of macallister, lavia, caicedo

Rice will be sold for a fee in excess of £100m. The bidding will escalate way beyond £90m figure. Of that I’m sure.

We have to acknowledge the fact that his performances will be even more excellent once he joins a top class Premiership club.

He is undoubtedly a very fine player with his skills acknowledged by virtually all Managers in the U.K. and in Europe.

Rice will be sold for a fee in excess of £100m. The bidding will escalate way beyond £90m figure. Of that I’m sure.

We have to acknowledge the fact that his performances will be even more excellent once he joins a top class Premiership club.

He is undoubtedly a very fine player with his skills acknowledged by virtually all Managers in the U.K. and in Europe.

True

But if he wants us and only us then £50 mill it is plus Phillips

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.