Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 84288
That to me seems like City were preparing a bid?

No, not really. It is closer than other reports, but there's still a difference. And in the context of all the other claims, I read it as coming from West Ham rather than any real steer from City.

I'm not diminishing the overall claim btw, jusy pointing out we have collectively already slightly re-written and embellished it.

I just want to take a moment to think of all those people suffering from TFR in our community. Some people may belittle the pain and anguish of TFR but I see the real impacts on peoples lives. Especially during the long summer months and the dark days of January. It's no fucking joke. The feelings are fuckin real FFS!!! It is very difficult to deal with Transfer Frustration Rage. Where to direct all of this FUCKIN RAGE is no small thing. Should we scream at the ITKs or the clubs or the players? Who should we abuse? It's a fuckin travesty man. :-(
I dont get TFR, easiest way to avoid it? Come on here, see what people who actually love this club say,who genuinely i believe share info they get,and never listen to any rag biased media bollox ,who just try and rip this club we love at every opportunity.

No, not really. It is closer than other reports, but there's still a difference. And in the context of all the other claims, I read it as coming from West Ham rather than any real steer from City.

I'm not diminishing the overall claim btw, jusy pointing out we have collectively already slightly re-written and embellished it.
I do agree, like TH said, West Ham were expecting it from City. But Ornstein doesn’t usually put things out that come to nothing (not to my knowledge anyway)

Read in to it what we want. City placed a marker down for Rice last week after our England lads got to also speak to him.

We asked Sullivan to update us when Arsenal improved their bid and we told them a bid was coming in before lunchtime yesterday.

Sullivan does not want to sell to Arsenal and West Ham are convinced City already know Rice's mind.

No reason not to be confident or feel City being played for suckers.

We wanted Sanchez, we got Sergio.

We wanted Kounde, we got Ruben.

We wanted Bellingham, we will get Rice or another top option.
I love it when you talk "dirty" Tolm. ;)

The main stumbling block for those who want Rice is not the fee or the wages but does Rice himself think he is good enough to play in our first team on a regular basis.

He knows he's better than bottom half of the prem(no offence to west ham it's currently where they are) he is probably confident enough for a team fighting for top 4. But we are currently a big step up.

It's down to his own confidence more that anything else. Fear of failure could play a part.

Kovacic as an example that backs up my point? You can agree a fee and get a deal done, but Ornstein or Fabrizio will report on it, regardless of the club want them to or not.

Either way, my original point still stands, the deal has not already been done in secret

And you know this how?

We had a deal with B.Silva, Haaland, Akanji, Alvarez etc, and Ornstein and Fabrizio didn't report on it till it was done. Sometimes they get a prior steer, sometimes they echo others, sometimes they guess (both right and wrong), and sometimes a deal happens without them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.