Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsenal, scousers, them red mardarse cunts down the road. You can put these 3 wanker clubs and their gobshite fans under the same umbrella. They think the world owes them a living, every single one one of their fans entitled and think they deserve to win everything and when operation win a cup doesn't happen then we see their true character.
Bitter. Full of resentment, can't handle defeat, thinks every other team is cheating and bending the rules to win things, totally oblivious to the fact City are streets ahead of these three tosspots both on and off the pitch.
I said Arsenal wouldn't win the league back in March as their fans had it in their heads it was already done. Much like the scousers in 2014. Very much like the rags in 2012. Sang too soon, celebrating it with two months to go, generally being cocky gobby cunts giving it everyone and saying they'd won the league.

That's the big difference. We celebrate the league when we actually win it, no giving it the gob saying it's over before it is, no cockiness to other fans and being horrible shits, when it's done we celebrate.

But these Arsenal fans on tv and Radio last season, god they was unbearable.

There‘s very little evidence that our fans were celebrating back in March. We‘ve had too many occasions in the past when early hopes were subsequently dashed. If you look at my posts all season, you will see I was always clear a title win was unlikely given the relative weakness of our squad and the over dependence on key players who if injured we couldn’t cover for. But don’t let the facts get in the way of your prejudice, eh?

Below is my post from October last year in the Arsenal thread:

You’re right to point to our lack of depth and the over dependence on key players who if missing through injury would badly impact our performances and that is why the league in reality is highly unlikely. I suspect we might have a better prospect therefore with the Europa League but even that is difficult. Our goal is top 4. Anything else is a bonus. Were we unable again to secure champions league football, the season would be seen as a failure.

I need say no more.

There‘s very little evidence that our fans were celebrating back in March. We‘ve had too many occasions in the past when early hopes were subsequently dashed. If you look at my posts all season, you will see I was always clear a title win was unlikely given the relative weakness of our squad and the over dependence on key players who if injured we couldn’t cover for. But don’t let the facts get in the way of your prejudice, eh?

You’re right to point to our lack of depth and the over dependence on key players who if missing through injury would badly impact our performances and that is why the league in reality is highly unlikely. I suspect we might have a better prospect therefore with the Europa League but even that is difficult. Our goal is top 4. Anything else is a bonus. Were we unable again to secure champions league football, the season would be seen as a failure.

I need say no more.

1st March…oops!

I want Rice just to witness this little cunts salty tears. Arsenal have firmly moved up the “fuck them” ladder after this season.

He's a troll dangling bait and people love to keep biting!

Just block and ignore.

I need say no more.
You are joking, look back at match footage singing we’re going to win the league. You really do have selective memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.