Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
For all we know City (as usual) have their own valuation and like the Grealish transfer opportunities like this don`t come along every window.
IMO perhaps the £100M plus add ons could be a realistic figure by Txiki and the boys. ;)
Also just think City have given themselves decent room for manoeuvre with this bid too, Arsenal will come in with a 3rd bid, (and I imagine final?) City can reply with a bid matching that offer, but better structured and more achievable add ons

Still struggling to believe this one will happen just because we have Rodri, but for us to have properly bid at all is a big deal. We know the way the club execs operate is to check with the player's camp first.
He wants the double Dm otherwise this does not happen. John will drop back and play Rb or dm if needed. Total domination to be continued…

Kova & gvardiol and wtf?

I'm really enjoying the media reporting of this via NewsNow, astonishment that our bid is more than Arsenal's last offer. Well if that got rejected we're not going to offer less are we!

Also just think City have given themselves decent room for manoeuvre with this bid too, Arsenal will come in with a 3rd bid, (and I imagine final?) City can reply with a bid matching that offer, but better structured and more achievable add ons
Yep I think so far we`ve played a blinder.

He wants him more than a lot of Blue Mooners.
Thankfully I`m not in that queue.
Get him signed Txiki lad.
He wanted Kalvin Phillips too and that didn't turn out well to be honest. The upside is just the for the piss boiling from Arsenal (unless they find the cash to match us).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.