Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really, we haven't agreed anything. Arsenal had agreed it all two weeks ago. Fee, structure of payments, wages the lot ! They made damn sure beating us to rice was all over SSN breaking news bar.
Perhaps they've overstretched themselves and are now looking for better terms
Surely time for Sheikh M to do a bit of money lending?

And they will be looking to drop that down to £10 million this year and then will probably pay £30 million next with Rice being and Gooners play what could West Ham do then? Look at Barcelona, they owe money all over the place.

If arsenal sign the contract to pay that amount in two years they have to or contract is null and void

If arsenal sign the contract to pay that amount in two years they have to or contract is null and void
From what I can gather, Barcelona haven't stumped up the money as agreed for the Ferran Torres transfer but that contract is not null and void

They'll jsut incur penalties and then get passed to the legal team to start proceedings to chase. The contract wont be ripped up.

From what I can gather, Barcelona haven't stumped up the money as agreed for the Ferran Torres transfer but that contract is not null and void
IF Barca agreed to pay us x million per year for the fee and IF they have missed payment(s) then we could technically go down the legal route (and call in the "can't pay... we'll take it away" squad) but the optics of that would be really bad - I can't remember any club in recent memory doing it?

More likely we would lodge a complaint with EUFA (our best buddies lol) and they would force Barca to pay (or be fined, docked points etc) but I would imagine it's way better for us (at least for now) to have the Barca board onside and owing us one...

IF Barca agreed to pay us x million per year for the fee and IF they have missed payment(s) then we could technically go down the legal route (and call in the "can't pay... we'll take it away" squad) but the optics of that would be really bad - I can't remember any club in recent memory doing it?

More likely we would lodge a complaint with EUFA (our best buddies lol) and they would force Barca to pay (or be fined, docked points etc) but I would imagine it's way better for us (at least for now) to have the Barca board onside and owing us one...
Wouldnt be surprised if the debt has been sold off and we have already been paid out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.