Defensive Midfielder

I think City are all-in on Romeo Lavia in that age group. I suspect our Fernandinho replacement next summer will have a few more years of experience (and possibly be able to play a couple of different positions so that Lavia still gets some game time)
I hope not, looks a long way from a player that could play in our team at this time, he is a inexperienced kid with huge potential, nothing more.

Some decent 'cheap' option out there.

Cheik Doucoure, Boubakar Kamara, Aurélien Tchouaméni, Kalvin Phillips (if Leeds go down)

Few seasons too soon for Lavia to get the nod I think. I'd still like an 6/8 in the mix

Last edited:
Some decent 'cheap' option out there.

Cheik Doucoure, Boubakar Kamara, Aurélien Tchouaméni, Kalvin Phillips (if Leeds go down)

Few seasons too soon for Lavia to get the nod I think. I'd still like an 6/8 in the mix
If pep does not think Lavia will make it we go for one of the above, if Pep thinks Rodri is not cutting the custard then we will go for a top notch very experienced player? i am hoping for Renalto Sanches or Bissouma maybe even Bellingham, enough experience without being the finished article, i do not want Phillips he offers nothing that Rodri has not got but without the height passing or shot.

If pep does not think Lavia will make it we go for one of the above, if Pep thinks Rodri is not cutting the custard then we will go for a top notch very experienced player? i am hoping for Renalto Sanches or Bissouma maybe even Bellingham, enough experience without being the finished article, i do not want Phillips he offers nothing that Rodri has not got but without the height passing or shot.
Bissouma is still under investigation for sexual assault so hes out. Sanches is off to Milan to replace Kessie. Bellingham would be ace but i dont think we're gonna spend that big on the player this year.

Bissouma is still under investigation for sexual assault so hes out. Sanches is off to Milan to replace Kessie. Bellingham would be ace but i dont think we're gonna spend that big on the player this year.
Bissouma i am not writing off yet Sanches is not a done deal just paper talk, Bellingham is probably a year too early and it is this year we need a DM, can not say i have seen much of Doucoure the other two i think have been hyped a touch, will be watching from now though:).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.